• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Jeboa Feedback?

then how did I get a tracking nunber? mine says it's in transit and was fulfilled by amazon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

You might have got the last one and I will have to wait till Friday, that's ok because I am not ready for it any how. Are you using it on a 180 tank if so let me know how it works out because I was going to order two.

yes sir on a 180, 2!?!?!? I hope one is enough. I'll post a video tomorrow if I have the energy to mount it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

I got the WP60 in and holy smokes scooby this thing is strong! I would say it is slightly bigger than my mp40, but so much quieter and performs well. I was messing with the settings and had a standing wave in my 6 ft tank no problem. I need to figure out what mode is best then i'll snap a video.

One complaint is the night mode, I guess they expect the controller to be near the lights because even mounting it to the side of my tank it will put it in night mode immediately. I'll figure out a fix for it though.

Overall I am extremely happy with it so far!

I'm going to be ordering a DC9000 to replace my current pump, so far I love the WP60 though. I see this company being around for a long time.

+1. I love my dc9000 already and I've only had it for 2 days. I've had wp25s and wp40s, they're good as long as you clean em every couple months

Well I got off my high horse and borrowed someone's wp10, and stuck it behind my rocks. I'm officially a believer.

Been ruuning mine for a few months now and am very happy with them. Especially since I made up harneeses to dim them through my apex.

My wp-25 has been running for around 8 months with no issues at all. I did however completely remove the light sensor, because I did not want less flow at night.