• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Jgraz's 90g

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Oh yes the famous magnet mounts.
Do you remembered you found those. I've found some but not of the quality you had
Pete had more coral mounted on the glass then most other guys have on there rock work. Lol
300 gallons worth of coral in a 120 gallon tank. Jammed packed.
I’m building up my stock so when Pete comes back I can try to repay his unbelievable generosity.

Oh yes the famous magnet mounts.
Do you remembered you found those. I've found some but not of the quality you had
Hah! If I remember it was K&j magnetics. They made a neo-whatever magnet that was encased in durable plastic. I would epoxy/blue on frags and place on wall. It was strong enough to hold a 120 gal glass thickness with a large frag epoxied to it. It worked great for red dragon as you could move frag to a better flow spot as things grew. when I’m back I’d go led primary with t5 fill in like before. Worked great, and I’d also go bare bottom with a sand bed in sump refugium. My favorite coral was Hawkins echinata, a blue like you’ve never seen...sigh.