• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Joe’s NAno

horseplay

NJRC Member
Plan on moving, broke down tanks. Setting up a 10 gallon nano for some tank separation anxiety relief!

The tank is a standard IM Nuevo 10. Nothing fancy. Stock 18w LED (we will say how that goes). Eheim 600 return pump. Eheim full-size ATO (manage to get one one the float switch into the return chamber). Using tall vase as reservoir.

My first nano. Will be fun.

b5cc641f1da6113d3af172b57eb5ad19.jpg
ba2fb3dea2a33023724affbb5baf8aa3.jpg
ed1159bffe30cb11ec3d6aa864d23f1f.jpg

horseplay

NJRC Member
Update. Tank is stabilizing. Diatom has died down. A couple of snails is enough to keep algae on the rocks and sand in check. Have not cleaned glass for a week. Added macro algae, taking hold and growing pretty fast. We’ll see if it can be enough for nutrient export. At this point, very little maintenance.

PO4 is .25 and NO3 2ppm.

69a353e8f7ad3dcce609d70d0d0c3fc3.jpg

The goni is extremely happy. Will trade it for some smaller corals LOL.
Looks great! to bad i missed the goni lol Mayb I could trade u some gsp or Hollywood stunner for somthing were pretty close by and i also run a 10 gallon, fun! I could also spare some cheato