• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

John's 75 build

john looks good. like the rock work not too much but does enough. the only flaw or problem will be that outlet. i would watch that or cover it with a plastic covering (it's only to detract salt creep and it WORKS vs just letting it sit there. i did that to almost all my tanks that had the possibility of salt creep onto the outlet.

Thanks Mike, yea was worried about that too, its too close to the sump. Ill have to find something to fix it. Day 3 with the clowns and still no serious problems, some fins are a little torn, and they keep switching off with each other.

Little update. Got rid of the onyx and one picasso, kept the perc and picasso. Theyre doing fine, hosting my torch. I have added alot of fish, I know it was kind of quick but everythings doing well. I have been doing about a 12 gallon water change every 10 days or so, so far so good. List of livestock:
Perc/Picasso pair
Purple Firefish
Starry Blenny
Carpenters Flasher Wrasse
Small Hippo Tang
Desjardini Tang
Kole Tang
Black Cap Basslet

Pic of a scoly Im trying to bring back to life. Wasnt too bad, but has a bad streak of skeleton. Things are better, eats NLS large pellets everyday. You can see a few of my acans in there. The one in the foreground has a metallic sheen to it, almost frosted around the polyps. Pretty sweet

Reef014.jpg

Pic of a rainbow, flash really washes it out though

Acan005.jpg

Cherry Corals rainbow acan, with my warpaint scoly and Skittles acan behind it.

Reef015.jpg

As usual, I apologize for the bad pics. I feel the flash is probably the closest to what I see, plus some pop of course ;D