• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Jonathan's 30G Breeder Thread

So, I'm back. I haven't been around in ages. No real internet connection (was using the library and such) and was on kind of a self imposed exile from all things fish for some time now.

Either way, my 30G Breeder should be here Monday. Mark (jerzsky) has been building me a stand and canopy for a while now and he's been coral sitting for me as well for a long time.

I'll be using a 20H for now for a sump until I either make one myself in the future or get a longer one.

Corals in this tank will be Montis and zoos along with some LPS. Lighting is going to be by an Icecap 4x39W T-5 set-up.

I have a Lifereef overflow ready to go as well. I'll probably use the Mag 7 from my skimmer as the return pump and go skimmerless for a while with weekly 10G water changes.