• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

July 2007 Meeting; Thanks And Recap

Thanks so much for a great time at your home today. I rather enjoyed my time talking with people and eating that really good food ;) I appreciate you having me in your home and hope to see both you your wife and kids at future meetings. Thanks again for a great day! You have a beautiful home....

Thank you so much for having us. You have a beautiful home and family. We had a great time, and that was before you appeared with the kittens! Our two fuzzy frags are cozy and sleeping in my son's lap right now. The kids are thrilled with them and it will be great to watch them all bond. I even talked our 19 yr. old into keeping them in his room at night! ;D

Sarah & Scott

thank you for the great meeting, beautiful family and house, great tank too, thank you and nice to see you all

Gabe

Great meeting, great house, great tank, and great food too. I had a good time ... not sure i'll make the next meeting in cape may but the next one in central jersey for sure.

Glad to have met everyone today and hope to see all of you sooner than later.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you for really Great time. Your house is awesome. I had good time talking with every one.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Stan and family, Thanks for opening your home, it is beautiful. Another great meeting. Doug really appreciated how quiet your tank is since all the pumps and equipment are in the basement. I have been trying to get him to let me cut holes into the wall and go into the garage, he is now thinking about it. ;)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Stan & Kristen, thanks again for opening your home to the club. Your home is amazing and your property is like a little piece of heaven. So serene and peaceful. We had a great time (adults and children alike).

Stan, you're a lucky lucky man that all of those kittens found homes and that I didn't end up having to take one of the home. Not sure John would have ever forgiven you!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Another Great One! What a beautiful house!

Thanks for opening your home to us Stand and Kris, I had a great time. As always it's nice to see the usual faces and some new ones!

We'll have the recap up soon, and I will post pictures tomorrow... I was a bit tired after this one! :)

Stan and Kristen thanks alot for opening you georgeous house for us. It was stunning!.. Me,wife and daughter had fun.. Thank you again

Thanks for hosting this months meeting Stan and thank you Kristen for the cool stories about how ur house was built (awesome home)
i had a great time it was cool to see new faces, i wish i could have stayed to the end.
cant wait for ur next one im sure u will have the new tank set up by then.

Thanks again, Stan and Kristen, It was a great meeting! What a beautiful home, felt like I was on vacation in the poconos, hope a pool table goes in the the basement when it's done ;) haha

Thanks Stan and Kristen, everything was awesome!

Also thanks to all the NJRC folks who turnout for the meetings. This is truly a great club! ;)

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks to Stan and Kris. It felt strange to come back to my town of high school years, but your house reminded me of the good country life I had there for a time.

Glad the "fuzzy frags" got good homes. Hope to see you guys down in the "South" at a meeting.

Thank you to stan and kris for the hospitality and your kitty cat sneak attacks lol..

Good luck with the house its awsome.

My frag is doing well the mystery blue mushroom that was with the orange zoos plumped up nice...

Thanks all I am going to speak to kim about going to capemay for the weekend

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Stan, Kristen and family for another great meeting. As everyone said, your house, food and hospitality were 1st class. We had a great time, as did our kids. There was so much for them to do that we barely saw them all day!

I liked your tank and system too. Everything downstairs was so clean and well organized. Very nice!

It's always fun to meet new members and pour back a few with the old timers!

Thanks again for everything.

Thanks Stan and Kristen, we had a wonderful time, you kept the children so well occupied with the blowups, food was great, your home is beautiful, thanks for the tour :)

Thanks Stan & Kristen!!

Your house was awesome!!! And your reef tank is great and the system looked SUPER!

Good Luck with it...

I Can't even begin to tell you how much I loved your house but the landscaping was amazing! It was getting really nice and hot and I really didn't care becuase I wanted to stay in that yard.

Thanks for everything. I know putting that all together is not an easy task and we all really appreciate it.

Thanks for the great meeting. You have a beautiful home and reef tank! I know you put a lot of effort into making it such a nice meeting, and my sister and I really enjoyed it. She has been going back and forth on setting up a reef tank for a while now, so you all might have pushed her over the edge, lol. Glad to hear the little furry ones found homes, they were so cute!

My frags are doing very well, they seem to have acclimated very nicely.

Nice meeting you all, not sure I will make the south meeting, but hopefully I can make the central and north meetings more often now!

Tina