• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

July 2016 meeting

July 2016 meeting
Posted by kschweer
Anthony's house
Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, July 30, 2016 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I would like to thank all the members that showed up to the meeting yesterday. it was nice seeing everyone again. We had a great time. Had a blast playing in the washer tourney. Remember our door is always open to anyone who would like to stop by. We are on our way to get the 300 gallon. Should be up and running in a week or 2. We will keep everyone posted on it.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I would like to thank all the members that showed up to the meeting yesterday. it was nice seeing everyone again. We had a great time. Had a blast playing in the washer tourney. Remember our door is always open to anyone who would like to stop by. We are on our way to get the 300 gallon. Should be up and running in a week or 2. We will keep everyone posted on it.
Thank you guys for hosting! Sorry I couldn't make it. I really need to come see the setup one day! Make sure you guys start a thread for the new tank!!!

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
I'd say she loves her new rbta
872d0fa8f71ed8a7fe01fdf7ab52aefb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'd say she loves her new rbta
872d0fa8f71ed8a7fe01fdf7ab52aefb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Glad it found a great home Jeff!

Ant and Terri, as always, it was a fantastic meeting! The food was great, raffles were stellar, the tanks looked superb (as usual) and we had a great time hanging with the club members. And Krista, I think we found out that all of us were pretty bad at washers... it's a lot harder than it looks, lol.

Can't wait to see the shark tank. Let me know if you need any help with the setup.