• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

July 2018 Monthly Meeting (erics210 house)

July 2018 Monthly Meeting (erics210 house)
erics210 house
Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Do you have an external late that don’t need any priming ? And good head pressure ?

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I have a minty condition Reef Octo 110SS I bought for the new build.
Not going to use it. I'm so tempted to hold onto it, but it will just add to the giant pile of 'someday s^&%'.
Can bring it along if anyone interested. I paid $100 for it. Will accept $100 for it.

Got a couple of low use, dual float switch ATOs. Used one for 6 months flawlessly. Call 'em $30 (each) or a nice softie or low light trade.

Last edited:
I will bring some used pumps. I have a single head beckett skimmer from MRC, but I don't think many people want those anymore.

JLyons827

NJRC Member
I have a minty condition Reef Octo 110SS I bought for the new build.
Not going to use it. I'm so tempted to hold onto it, but it will just add to the giant pile of 'someday s^&%'.
Can bring it along if anyone interested. I paid $100 for it. Will accept $100 for it.

Got a couple of low use, dual float switch ATOs. Used one for 6 months flawlessly. Call 'em $30 (each) or a nice softie or low light trade.

What type of ATOs are they?

Also in the market for a return pump if anyone has something available...Ideally looking for a DC pump between 800-1000 gph but open to other options as well so let me know beforehand if you have anything available. Thanks!

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Sorry guys a little naive to the external pump game.

Basically I want to use it to do water changes from one side of the bsmt to the next.

But the one I have now npx-40. Won’t work because it’s dry so it won’t start unless I flow water into it with another pump.

erics210

NJRC Member
Don't forget Joe from Iconic Aquariums located at 1707, 21 Grove St, Tenafly, NJ 07670 opens at 11am on Saturday.
So definitely stop by and check out his selection.
Very good store with lots of selection.

erics210

NJRC Member
Shame, Cause if I have the only winning ticket in the Mega Millions $475 million lottery tonight I won't reveal it until after the meeting.

But lets just say, I will remember everyone who made the trip.

Besides....What's Boston have that NY/NJ doesn't have? Besides a Baseball team in First Place?

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Eric,

I sincerely apologize, but an emergency has come up and I'm not able to make it. Was really looking forward to this. If I can make it there before end of day I'll do my damndest.

Mark

erics210

NJRC Member
I know it is hard to take valuable weekend time away from friends and family, but glad everyone who came took some time to hang out with the Reef family. If anyone lives in the North Jersey, Bergen County area or are passing through....Be sure to visit Iconic Aquariums in Tenafly. Thanks again Joe for donating the frags. Scott(Mike and Scott was excited to go home with one of the pieces in his first meeting. A couple other first time meeting attendees also had some luck with the raffle. Congrats!

Thanks you Eric and family for hosting--I had a great time! Also, it was great to visit Iconic Aquariums for the first time. It won't be the last. Great to see what JoeTBS has built there!