• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

July Meeting Host?

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Didn't know where to post this, but I don't see any mention of a July meeting. If no one is stepping up, I hereby volunteer the services of the HerbieK house.

Any of you grand exhaulted, high club officials out there have any comments?

Let me know.

Herb

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well Herb, if you’d like to hear from the peons, there is a chance that it might be at a members abode in the Indian Lake area of the state…..POST 17.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sandee was suppose to host the July meeting but had some things come up and felt it would be better to pass on hosting the July meeting.

We reached out to another member that expressed interest in hosting a meeting, and we did get a reply that he was interested, but that was a week or two ago. Haven't seen any further updates or a date set yet. We will keep your offer in mind for sure.

I hope Taz will have an update soon.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We reached out to another member that expressed interest in hosting a meeting, and we did get a reply that he was interested, but that was a week or two ago. Haven't seen any further updates or a date set yet. We will keep your offer in mind for sure.

I hope Taz will have an update soon.
I did receive the reply that the he was still interested, but when replied, I haven't heard back to confirm a date. Let me try to reach out one more time and I will get back to you.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We are almost done with week 2 of July with no Host.
Herby did say he would host it and we should let him host it before July is over.
Time is running out!

Yup, yet another north meeting I have to miss because we faffed around long enough that my S.O. booked the weekend already. Meh.

Yup, yet another north meeting I have to miss because we faffed around long enough that my S.O. booked the weekend already. Meh.

This is my fault actually - Taz got in touch with me on the forums, but I was on business travel for a while (I travel to europe regularly, leaving my wife scared to death having to deal with the tank herself).

Try to make it if you can. Emerson's pretty darned close. Since i always overbuy for these kinds of things, it's likely people will be here late. :)

No worries, Karl! I am just too lazy to make it to most of the central/south meetings, and my GF is furiously efficient at booking weekends ahead! One of these days I'll have to host... No excuses for me then! Your place sounds great, sorry I'll miss it!