• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June 2007 Meeting: Thanks and Recap

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I can't believe I'm the first post! I thought for sure there'd be a bunch by now.

Thanks Eric & Michelle for inviting the crew into your home (complete with the PA GB distribution)! It was nice to see all the new faces along with the familiar ones at the meeting. We had a great time.

I'm off to dig out the camera and see what pics I managed.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If I didn't JUST GET HOME!!!! I would have been the first.

Thanks Eric and Mrs. Eric for letting us invade you space. Another great meeting!

Thank You!!! This was a great party meeting... Very Nice Reef Tank... and Basement setup...

Oh yeah nice Freshwater tank too ;)

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks a lot Eric and Michele. We had a great time. Thanks for letting us turn your backyard into a frag farm and your living room into a distribution center!

The kids had a great time too!

Thanks Eric and Michele , for opening your house to us , we had a good time it was great seen everyone there ill try to post some pictures later , i just got in , Rich and everyone else it was great having the frag demonstration , i should it brought my Brain and had it cut in pieces ,oops wait i did ;D , and i did not have enought to go around :eek:
thanks for everything .

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Eric and Michelle! We had a great time as usual! Thanks for letting us into your home for the day...It was nice to see our old clam doing well too! :)

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Eric and Michelle for the great time we had today. Your hospitality was top notch and greatly appreciated.

Tha tanks looked fantastic, even the FW.

here are some pictures enjoy it

whats going on here ?
100_4504.jpg

DR Rich at his Best , please coff
100_4494.jpg

I think i need another one
100_4495.jpg

100_4493.jpg

100_4489.jpg

the meeting would be it , with out one of this , got you Phyl
100_4488.jpg

100_4484.jpg

100_4482.jpg

100_4483.jpg

100_4487.jpg

100_4486.jpg

i dont know how i got dragged in to this
100_4499.jpg

100_4501.jpg

100_4500.jpg

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks to the hosts Eric and Michele. You have so much more kid patience that I/we do ;D.

I went away very happy. Bought only 5 frag raffle tickets since I spent so much money on other toys and still went away with with 4 winner frags out of 5 tickets... WOOHOO!!!!

Peter and I want to thank all that made us feel welcome..

I'm glad everyone had a good time

We're wiped out - I'm glad the weather order came in on time. the day couldn't have been more perfect. I just hope my grass likes saltwater :)

Phyl: tell Seirra I have her Baton!

Michelle & Eric

Hi All

Thank you Eric and Michele for a great time. The food was great and the people even greater. I only wish I could have stayed longer. Thanks again, Ray :)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm so sad about this... I was ready to have a dozen of them:

"The Purple Nudibranch is also known as Blue Dorid Nudibranch. It can be a light lavender to dark purple or magenta.

Unfortunately, the dietary requirements make survival of the Purple Nudibranch in the home reef aquarium very difficult. Most nudibranchs eat a specific species of sponge or bryozoans and will accept no substitutes. Because of this, only experts who have had considerable experience with and knowledge of Nudibranchs should attempt to maintain them."

I wonder what species of sponge they DO eat...

Eric and Michelle, THANK YOU both very, very much. You have a beautiful home and gorgeous tanks. :)

Alex and I had a blast. It was awesome meeting so many of you. The fragging lesson left me somewhat in shock initially, but I have since gotten over it and realized corals are a lot tougher than many probably give them credit for.

Greg, thank you for the frags, we LOVE them.

Billy, thank you for bringing a milli and for the plugs. It is HUGE already and gorgeous!

Eric, thank you for the nudi - but when I read about its requirements last night I wanted to cry. Mine is a very active bugger - for now. I'll keep you all posted how it does in my tank.

Again, thank you all so much for a wonderful experience and a terrific Saturday.

---
Wendy (& Alex)