• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June 2007 Meeting: Thanks and Recap

Oh-ooh, I forgot to mention that I also LOVE the coral I won in the raffle. ;D Yay!!! Is there a way to find out what it was called what I won so that I can look up its requirements?

---
Wendy

Thank you go out to :
Eric and Michelle for inviting us all into your home and making us feel welcome. I Had a great time and was glad to have finally met so many of you .
Rich T. your fragging demo was excellent and i learned so many new tricks. now i need to learn to work with acrylic.
The club and its officers, you guys rock for putting on a successful meeting and raffle and i cant wait for the next one i can make it to.

see you all soon and HAPPY REEFING........Al

I read about the Nudi's too - Drat - i thought they were algae grazers. I want to see how David, Wendy and mine do before I order more.

We just finished cleaning up the back yard and found some unclaimed items.

One Pinkish cooler that came with ice from a resturaunt style ice machine
One Christmas tin that was rapped in tinfoil
One Chidren's toothbrush that was in a bag of other stuff
One boy about 10 years old - he says he lived here and is named Matt but I don't remember him. if anyone wants him I can deliver him tomorrow.

Michelle and Eric

If no one claims the toothbrush or kid I'll take'em both. He can use the toothbrush and clean my rocks. :)

Sounds like it was a great meeting. Wish I could have made it.

Carlo

Thanks Eric and Michelle for opening your doors to us. I had a great time, that being my first meeting. It was kind of awkward at first, but as soon as I set foot on the front lawn, people started welcoming me. I also want to thank everyone for helping me and giving me frags to start out for my tank. It was nice meeting you all. This will definitely not be my last meeting.

And to add more to the list............. THANKS! It takes a lot to host one of those meetings and we all appreicate it.

C

concept3

Phyl said:
_DSC4179.jpg

_DSC4181.jpg

NOW THAT IS A SCARY PICTURE! I THOUGHT RICH'S RIGHT LEG WAS BENT OR SOMETHING!!! until I saw the rest of the picture to the left, LOL

Looks like you had an awesome time!!!! Sorry I missed it, I had to work Saturday, and I sold ONE stinkin' thing!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Those of you who won freshly fragged corals, could you please post updates/pics of them? I'd like to see how they're all doing after the fragging and then traveling.

We've still got 2 of the pineapple frags here. They were the ones with the least amount of polyp on them after the fragging. The polyps remaining are all nice and full. They look really great. I think they'll rebound nicely and we'll add them back to the raffle stock once they've polyped over.

Phyl said:
We've still got 2 of the pineapple frags here. They were the ones with the least amount of polyp on them after the fragging. The polyps remaining are all nice and full. They look really great. I think they'll rebound nicely and we'll add them back to the raffle stock once they've polyped over.

You wouldn't consider selling them to those that were not so fortunate with the raffle :( ?

:)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
With only having two, we couldn't sell them to enough of the people who wanted them. Maybe we can auction them off! :)