• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June 2008 Meeting

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Our June meeting will be held by Ralph (Camz28) on Saturday, June 21st. Please bring your favorite food(side or main dish) or beverage.

RSVP

INFO

No more space in your tank? Do you have too many shrooms? Too many Zoos? Bring them to the June meeting, I need shrooms and zoos!!!!!

Ralf see you Saturday. Jayc-Jason and Iz-Israel will be coming too. Hey have some more of my favorite zoas ready.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Two of Doug's best friends from his old company couldn't make the picnic on Saturday so Doug is rescheduling his picnic to Aug. and we can now make the meeting. ;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
SMCooler frags will be the highlight of our raffles for tomorrow. They will include spectacular Pink Lemonaide frags in addition to MANY others. You have to be there to win 'em though!

2 for 5$ / 5 for 10$ / 12 for 20$ and 24 for 30$

30$ buys you the best value giving you more chances to win. See you there!

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Phyl said:
SMCooler frags will be the highlight of our raffles for tomorrow. They will include spectacular Pink Lemonaide frags in addition to MANY others. You have to be there to win 'em though!

2 for 5$ / 5 for 10$ / 12 for 20$ and 24 for 30$

30$ buys you the best value giving you more chances to win. See you there!

Whats the next price after $30?
With these rarities from Stan, I see more people taking more raffle tickets.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
45 for 50$ or 60 for 60$. Now that's up'd the odds! You have to be in it to win it!

Not going to be able to make the meeting today :'(. I've come down with a bad cold. Danthemanj will be picing up my PA group buy things.