• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June Meeting 6/28

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Save the date for the June Meeting, it will be at my house on 6/28. I will have the bio up when I can get the creative juices flowing (wine) and an RSVP page up as soon as the tech gods on here grant me one.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I was actually just going to make a post asking about this month's meeting. You must have read my mind Mike!

Let me know when you conjure up a new bio and I'll put up the RSVP page.

I have to work that night, but I'd like to stop in for the first couple of hours and meet some of the faces behind the names.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Normal meeting hours of 1-5 so hopefully that works for you.

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
:( I can't go. I'm moving that day. Maybe I can come up with a way to get everything magically moved over so I can come!!

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
I'm confused is the meeting at Mike's this month or Terry and Anthony's? Where is the RSVP page for Mike's meeting?

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm confused is the meeting at Mike's this month or Terry and Anthony's? Where is the RSVP page for Mike's meeting?

Come on Ed we all know Mike is this month's meeting. It is in post 1 here.

Ant and Terry are holding a meet and great.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Its just strange to not have the RSVP on the home page for the Mike's meeting. Thats all. It's like there are too meeting this month. And its confusing. Just my 2 cents.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Its just strange to not have the RSVP on the home page for the Mike's meeting. Thats all. It's like there are too meeting this month. And its confusing. Just my 2 cents.

I couldn't agree more Ed!! IMO the club's monthly meeting should be the only thing posted on the home page....

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yea, I'm waiting on a creative bio from Mike for the official meeting.

In the meantime, I thought I would give the Meet & Greet a little extra exposure uuntil we put up Mikes meeting info on the home page.

Should I add a note on there to "stay tuned" for the official meeting details?

Why not have on the front page, have a spot for the meet and greet and have a spot for the meeting on the front page and share.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Why not have on the front page, have a spot for the meet and greet and have a spot for the meeting on the front page and share.

I totally agree with you Anthony. Why is this such a problem to have a spot for the meet and greet and a spot for Mikes meeting? They are not on the Same day!!

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Interesting concept, but I agree with the confusion. I think this should have been rolled into the meeting to get more attendees and also not be confusing. Was the July meeting confirmed? If not it could have been scheduled then or one of the 2 months on the schedule as Swap maybe?

As far as posting on the home page, I think BOTH should be there if we have to have 2 meetings. As it sits now Mnats meeting is loosing exposure....can't rely on a post in a thread.

The meet and greet is in no way taking away from Mike and Nikki's meeting. This is just a way to introduce a new vendor to the club. I have seen a lot of negativity and this has been very disappointing. This is not a regular club meeting and it wasn't planned like that. We were taking a break this year from hosting. But we were asked for a favor to have it at our home. We have gotten quite a few pieces from AJ and has always stood behind his corals. If we complained about every time we bought a coral and it died we would not still be in the hobby it is a chance you take. You just figure out what caused the problem and fix it and move on. It looks like they are going to be bringing some nice pieces. So of you would like to meet them and see what they have to offer. Sign up they are buying Pizza. So we would like to know ahead of time.
A plus for us we get to show off our new tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.