• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June meeting wrap up.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks a lot Ralph and family. It was another fun meeting. You guys did a great job and we really enjoyed ourselves.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks again, Ralph. Your tank looks great and we had a wonderful time. The kids really enjoyed themselves in the pool. Thank your wife for the great food and wonderful hospitality.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Ralph, family and everyone that attended. I had a great time and won some nice frags.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Thanks Ralph and family for another great meeting. The kids had a blast in the pool and if you ever find Susie's earring you know where to find me. ;)

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great Meeting, Ralph! We all had a great day! Couldn't ask for better weather!

Notes and pictures to follow!

Thanks Ralph. My daughter really enjoyed hanging out with your kids in the pool. She was very difficult to get out of the pool!!! Oh and your son followed us out to the car...! I sent him back when i told him all the brownies were on the table, not in my car anymore. ;)

It was nice catching up and putting faces to names - all around great time. I just wish I could have participated in the raffle.

just saying thanks for opening your doors to us...another successful meeting and Raffles.
i guess some are just luckier then others.

I'll be looking for frags when they grow out.
happy reefing.......AL

First we would like to thank everyone for coming over and the great comments ,i had a good time with everyone my door is allways open. Thanks for all the compliments on the corals and tanks .Will see everyone at the next meeting Thnk you very much for all the help .

Ralph & Family.

Here are some of the moments

newfragsandpictures009.jpg

newfragsandpictures010.jpg

newfragsandpictures011.jpg

newfragsandpictures012.jpg

newfragsandpictures013.jpg

newfragsandpictures014.jpg

newfragsandpictures015.jpg

newfragsandpictures016.jpg

newfragsandpictures018.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/thunder629/newfragsandpictures019-1.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/thunder629/newfragsandpictures020.jpg

Thats ok Renee not a problem , maybe next time ;D .Here are some more pictures.

newfragsandpictures021.jpg

newfragsandpictures022.jpg

newfragsandpictures025.jpg

newfragsandpictures024.jpg

newfragsandpictures023.jpg

newfragsandpictures027.jpg

newfragsandpictures032.jpg

newfragsandpictures033.jpg

newfragsandpictures035.jpg

newfragsandpictures040-1.jpg

newfragsandpictures048.jpg

newfragsandpictures049.jpg