• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

June Meeting

I'll be there for the early part, have a dinner engagement that night. I'll be solo and will bring... I'll let you know!

On another note, I was planning on chasing down my carbon today or tomorrow, so I can pick up others as well.

I'm off to the carbon thread now!

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Myself, Dawn and 3 kids will be there. Let me know what is still needed and I can bring something.

C

concept3

It's looking bad for me, I was given off the week before and no one wants to switch. (go figure, I'm off father's day, and I'm not even a dad)

let you guys know as the meeting nears.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
concept3 said:
It's looking bad for me, I was given off the week before and no one wants to switch. (go figure, I'm off father's day, and I'm not even a dad)

It will probably be your last Father's day EVER off, lol. Surprising that nobody wants off on Fathers day instead of the day of the fish club meeting!

pnamanmatt said:
Let me know what is still needed and I can bring something.

Matt, we could use a pasta/macaroni/potato salad (anything of that sort). Or deserts. Lemme know! Thanks!

We are planning on making it to this one, Phyl let me know if you want us to bring a couple of those moon light bars for the rafle...

Tom & Faith

I'll be there just for a minute or two. Have to pick up skimmer I got from Jason. And maybe carbon if its there?

Phyl if your home Friday day I would like to drop off a couple of animals for the raffle.
Zoos, hydno, digi frags, and whatever else I can find.

Andy

Looks like we won't make this one either, :(
Hubby wants to spend our anniversary anniversarying instead of fishing..

Is anyone coming more north than Jason's place? He has my T5 reflectors and an Icecap ballast from the lighting buy that'd I'd love to get my hands on.

Kathy

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Andy, John will be home most of Friday when he isn't running around. You should be able to coordinate with him. Thanks for the raffle items! Sorry you won't be able to stick around. Busy with the move though, eh?

Kat, bummer you couldn't convince him. Did you try telling him we were throwing you an anniversary pool party in your honor and you guys had to be there? LOL.

I was trying to find the address for the meeting , but dont see it. What is the street address? Thank you. Working on my cooking, so i will be bringing soda if thats good. Phyl if you need something else let me know.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sodas will be fine, thanks! Addy is on the first page along with the phone number.

One last call -- anyone coming as far north as Bergen County that could pick up my lights? If not, Jason - I'll arrange to pick them up next weekend.

Kat