• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Just sharin' my new Starry Blenny and apple/toadstool frag from vangoghfish

010-1.jpg

008-3.jpg

001-6.jpg

I also hope everyone enjoys my HA breakout. It certainly is a royal PITA. Its for the most part confined to that rock and that kinda makes me nervous. In regards to the Paly/Toadstool rock....got it from vangoghfish. Great piece and the moment I dropped it in the tank it opened right up. If you are shopping, get something from his list. It'll be gone soon. Thanks Dave!! As for my Blenny, this guy is absolutely awesome!!! All over the tank and really social. He's also 4 almost 5" in length. He's lika a really cool hot dog.

falconut

NJRC Member
Starry looks great. I was looking at one about that size, but was too nervous from reading that some people's nipped their corals or clam mantles. Good luck with him.

Starry looks great. I was looking at one about that size, but was too nervous from reading that some people's nipped their corals or clam mantles. Good luck with him.
Ive been watching exactly that. Ive yet to see him do it. I thought at one oint he was nippin at some zoa's. He was chasin some NLS pellets. He's a masssive eater.....everything at once. By any chance were you eyeing one up at Aquarium Center? If so, that's him.

falconut

NJRC Member
Yeap, that was him. He was there for a while, cause I was looking about a month ago. I didn't even realize they got that big, he was really cool.