• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Kenya Tree frags might be worth something after all

I just pulled this up. I am now going to raise my Kenya tree frags to $100 each. Genuine Kenya Tree Tonic Water, it cure's what ails ya'

FTA:
Traditional painkillers like aspirin and even morphine often do little to take the edge off neuropathic pain.
But research in the British Journal of Pharmacology suggests Capnella imbricata, or Kenya Tree Coral, could provide relief.
The Taiwanese scientists report promising early trial results in rats.
Several important drugs have already been developed from chemicals found in coral reef organisms.
Among these is the antiviral AZT, a treatment for people with HIV, which is based on chemicals extracted from a Caribbean reef sponge.
Reefs have also yielded treatments for cardiovascular diseases, ulcers, leukaemia and skin cancer.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/ukfs_news/hi/newsid_8180000/newsid_8183000/8183039.stm

john90009

NJRC Member
hopefully they dont find anything that people would use for bad things- then there would be banned on corals and stuff i think.

I have some for trade...will take purple hornets...if no takers I will trade for that swiss guard at AO. ;D

"The Taiwanese scientists report promising early trial results in rats"

How do they know the rats feel good??? ::) ::) ;)