• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Killin time? I'm gaming, building, and drinking.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Today was hobby supplement day.

Refurbed a closet by painting, putting in a new floor, and adding shelving to create a hobby storage space for my wife...

image.jpg

and used some left over wood and some other scrap to build a shelf for hobby paints for me (still drying)...

AFDC19F8-A17D-40BE-8F64-85CF0F4C77E2.jpeg

Now going to do some D&D with my son, and either play World of Warships or watch some Expanse while sipping on some tequila later.

Today was hobby supplement day.

Refurbed a closet by painting, putting in a new floor, and adding shelving to create a hobby storage space for my wife...

View attachment 28993

and used some left over wood and some other scrap to build a shelf for hobby paints for me (still drying)...

View attachment 28994

Now going to do some D&D with my son, and either play World of Warships or watch some Expanse while sipping on some tequila later.
Jose can you see— love ice cold tequila

deepblue68

POTM Winner
I’m just pulling my hair out wishing I was in ocean,, this is longest period of time I’ve ever been on land in 10 years,, I hate land,, it’s where all problems exist. No viruses out in ocean
But to keep busy I’m gonna start cleaning and fixing up the 65gal tank I got from Hass. It’s gonna go in my bedroom (stand and canopy match my bedroom furniture perfectly
Paul do you work in the commercial or charter fishing industry? I was just wondering.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I'm tempted to get back into RD2 with the recent patches, but it never seems to hold my interest for too long.
I'm not against open world gaming, but I get sorta burned out. I stopped the original RD with about 80% complete, Horizon Zero Dawn at 70%, Witcher at 85%.
The only game I've completed in years was Spiderman on PS4, but it is exceptional.
Currently running some Warframe with my son, World of Warships, Battlefield 5 occasionally, looking back into Overwatch, and some Civ VI or Divinity II as time killers.
Waiting on Cyberpunk, big time.

Paul do you work in the commercial or charter fishing industry? I was just wondering.
Commercial fisherman/ Gillnetter to be precise, my nets sit on bottom of ocean and rise up 12ft, each net is 300ft long and we usually tie 20 nets together in a string, it comes close to little over a mile long all together and I set 3 strings at a clip for a 3n half mile long wall of net 12ft high. Whatever swims into it is not getting out 98% of the time ( some get lucky)

horseplay

NJRC Member
Just wondering if anyone watched “homeland “. One of the best show ever at it’s last season. And it got really interesting last Sunday episode.

deepblue68

POTM Winner
Commercial fisherman/ Gillnetter to be precise, my nets sit on bottom of ocean and rise up 12ft, each net is 300ft long and we usually tie 20 nets together in a string, it comes close to little over a mile long all together and I set 3 strings at a clip for a 3n half mile long wall of net 12ft high. Whatever swims into it is not getting out 98% of the time ( some get lucky)
wow sounds like a hard job and very fun at the same time.i would imagine dangerous at times! stay safe my friend!!