• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Koralia pumps

Do you think a 4 and a 5 is to much for my 40?

Untitled-1.jpg

mott768 said:
Mike, they will be way too much for your 40 get a 2 or a 3

BTW your tank is looking gooood ;D

Thats what i thought. I had the 4 running for 2 weeks with the maxijet mod one running and everything was happy everything was opened up nice and full. i shutdown the maxijet one and put the 5 in with the 4 and noticed the toadstools, and some of the sps would not open up.

Thanks for the compliment I've been working hard at it.

Mike, you don't have a #5. You have a #3 and a #4. ;) And yes, both of them would be too much IMO,and your corals are letting you know right now.

JerseyWendy said:
Mike, you don't have a #5. You have a #3 and a #4. ;) And yes, both of them would be too much IMO,and your corals are letting you know right now.

I thought the big one said 5 on it. yup they let me know alright i was up at 1 this morning and turned the big one off im gonna put it back the way i had it and everything was happy ;)

Hirobo said:
I thought the big one said 5 on it. yup they let me know alright i was up at 1 this morning and turned the big one off im gonna put it back the way i had it and everything was happy ;)

I know for a fact it's not a #5 because they didn't even make those yet when I still had my 75. :)

JerseyWendy said:
Hirobo said:

I know for a fact it's not a #5 because they didn't even make those yet when I still had my 75. :)

ahhhh i c well it was an experiment im gonna put it back the way it was the smaller of the 2 worked the best with the maxijet modded one

Mike, one piece of advise is: if it ain't broke don't fix it ::) if everything was happy there is no need to start messing with things, it causes more trouble than it's worth, put it back the way it was ;D

mott768 said:
Mike, one piece of advise is: if it ain't broke don't fix it ::) if everything was happy there is no need to start messing with things, it causes more trouble than it's worth, put it back the way it was ;D

I did i did 5 minutes later everything opened up LOL they where sayingbad mike bad mike dont touch LOL

saltwaterguy112 said:
do you want to trade those i have two number 3 that should be perfect for you tank wasnt strong enough for mine.

I would if they werent given to me by Wendy to try I have to return one of them to her