• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

last upgrade lol

Well hopefully this is our last upgrade the 90 bow is now 110 gallon set up 5'x18x24 we picked it up last night and got it in the door plumbed the tank put rock, sand, coral then at last the fish that was at 1am this morning.
Of course the coral was just placed wherever I could find a spot. At 7am I started placing coral in choice places so far I think it looks pretty good.
We still didn't get the canopy it was still drying. Luckily for us the person we bought the system from built the canopy and stand. The canopy wasn't high enough to accomadate our lighting so he added another 4" to it now it is a perfect height.

The only thing left to do is get a background and set up the seio controller and add the 2 250 Hqi's we are getting in a couple days

110002.jpg

110004.jpg

110003.jpg

that's what you say now.:). I saw a 265gal for sale $250 at Pet Kare I on rt 40 Bear DE. but it needs a panel or two replaced due to a crack.. Also a 125gal for sale $200 with a cracked bottom.

Well no upgrade but we still are thinking of setting up a shark system in the basement similar to what the aquarium ctr has. We are getting tired of carrying large tanks the way hundreds of pounds.

Well I was wrong. And yes Joe you were correct this wasn't our last upgrade. Our New Oceanic 144 gallon 1/2 circle will be here on Monday. The 18" wide tank is just not enough room for all the coral. So hopefully this will be the last upgrade. As you can tell by this photo everything is pretty cramped. The dimensions of the new tank is 57.5x29x29

newpics005-1.jpg

Right now we have a Naso tang, chevron tang, yellow tang, Flame clown he will have a new home when we do the switch. Lawnmower Blenny and a large goby can't remember off hand what he is

Thank you! I can't wait to get the new tank up and running we'll have alot more realestate to work with. I can spread out the brains and acans.

We got our new tank today 144 gallon oceanic 1/2 circle. We started refinishing the stand and canopy. The stand is going to be opened up underneath with a shelf in the middle, no doors. Since we are plumbed in the basement we can go with the open stand. I plan on putting accent lighting inside the cabinet. Pics will be available tomorrow.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This can't be your last upgrade... there's a Marineland 300 in the raffles at MACNA! ;D