• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Leathers

DYIguy

NJRC Member
I love the ones I have- so easy and some look like sps. My fave is the sinularia, grows very slow but a nice white, Nepthia is also great- I think what I have is the reguar type- would love to get one one of the neon type. My cabbage , pink and green are great- the green pop a bit more under blue, but the pink grows a bit faster, I like my finger coral but it doesn't show under blue lights at all- would love to get some different ones

Hey Chris! I was just out at SomethinFishy in Allentown PA. They had a bunch of Tonga yellow leathers if your interested. I think they were $80. About the size of a baseball.

Drunkn_Reefr

NJRC Member
I have a large green sinularia. I can get a frag together for you. It would take a couple weeks. Let me know. I have some other softies if you interested.

Attachments

• IMG_4111.jpg
    IMG_4111.jpg
    501.2 KB · Views: 7

Drunkn_Reefr

NJRC Member
I have the green toadstool in the picture above and I have pink Nepthia & a large colony of Grubs Gorgonian that Ian frag. I'm in South Jersey

Attachments

• 40 G Breeder.jpg
    40 G Breeder.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 10