• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

LEAVEING THE HOBBY SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE FOR SALE.

LOW BALL OFFERS WILL BE IGNORED I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS. ;)

Best offers are welcome and will be considered if they are reasonable.

PLEASE RESEARCH THE PRODUCTS TO MAKE SURE THEY WILL BE SUITABLE FOR YOUR AQUARIUM NEEDS.

I WILL NOT CUSTOM PROGRAM THE REEF ANGEL CONTROLLER FOR YOU. THERE IS A SIMPLE WIZARD GUI. VISIT REEF ANGELS FORUM FOR INFO.

TANK/STAND I PURCHASED THIS SETUP BRAND NEW ON 07/24/2015 I HAVE THE RECEIPT

THE TANK IS IN PERFECT CONDITION NO SCRATCHES, NO LEAKS.

ITEMS LISTED BELOW ARE TO BE PICKED UP ONLY
PICKUP LOCATION IS IN HEWITT, NJ 07421
Full address will be provided to you if you would like to see these items in person.

TANK WILL BE DRAINED DOWN FRIDAY NIGHT 09/21
(Photo Coming Soon)

1. Tank: Marineland/Perfecto 180g w/2 corner overflows $600.00
2. Stand: Marineland Majesty 72"x24" Stand Black $250.00
3. TANK/STAND TOGETHER NOT SOLD SEPERATE $700.00
4. Sump: Custom Built by Saltwater Critters $150.00 (Photo Coming Soon)
5. Skimmer: Reef Octopus Diablo 200 $150.00 (Pump is not starting) will inspect once its out of the sump. (Photo Coming Soon)

ITEMS BELOW CAN BE SHIPPED IF REQUESTED
Buyer is responsible for shipping charges. Shipping cost will be determined based on location. Item will ship only after recieving cleared payment via paypal etc.

1. Return Pump: Sicce Syncra 5.0 Pump $100.00 (Photo Coming Soon)
2. ATO: Tunze Osmolator Universal Water Level Regulator 3155 $100.00 (Photo uploaded of Controller will add leveling sensor) **SOLD**
3. Lighting: 3 Rapid LED Dimmable Onyx Fixtures W/ Hanging Kits (3 Units) $600.00 (Photo Uploaded)
4. Spectra Pure MPDI 90 RODI (Filters need to be changed) System was purchased about 6 months ago. $125.00 (Photo Uploaded) **SOLD**
5.Aquatic Life Smart Buddie Booster Puimp good for 50-100 GPD systems $60.00 (Photo Uploaded) **SOLD**
6. Controller: Reef Angel Plus W/ 2 Relay Boxs, RF Expansion, Expansion Hub, Dimming Expansion, WIFI Attachment, 1 Relay Expansion, 2 Temp Probes, 1 PH Probe. $350.00 (Photo Uploaded)
7. BRS DUUAL REACTOR $20.00
8. Hanna Checker Hi713 Phosphate $15.00 (Photo Uploaded)
9. Hanna Checker Hi758 Marine Calcium $15.00 (Photo Uploaded) **SOLD**
10. Acclimate by Reef Gently Box $30.00 (Photo Uploaded)

CONTROLLER ADDON's CAN BE SOLD SEPARATE IF REQUESTED AND PRICES WILL BE ADJUSTED.

SPECTRAPURE RODI/BOOSTER PUMP BUNDLE PRICE $160.00 **SOLD**

All uploaded images can be found at the link below.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/CstvbNaJSSUYe7kx7

You can either pm me or text me.

Cell#201-734-1034

-Brandon-

Last edited:

eda9ad0bd16e8b85de06177131fac134.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pics coming soon promise. Came home to a leaking toilet. Got a new wax ring leaked again lol. Realized what I did wrong back to Home Depot again tomorrow. First time doing it lol.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
@Tranquil201

All threads will have the following or will be removed.
  • Picture(s) of item(s)
  • Price of item(s) clearly marked
    • Seller may not ask buyer to PayPal as a gift. Any selling fees should be included in the asking price
@Tranquil201

All threads will have the following or will be removed.
  • Picture(s) of item(s)
  • Price of item(s) clearly marked
    • Seller may not ask buyer to PayPal as a gift. Any selling fees should be included in the asking price
Hello,

I understand. I will get the photos posted. I won’t be home for another 4-5 hours. If needed you can go ahead and shut down my thread I’ll repost it again with the pictures.

Thank you,

Brandon

Hello,

I uploaded pictures of several items tonight.. I still need to upload pictures of the Tank/Stand/Sump/Skimmer/etc.. There is a link below the list of items that goes to a google photos album.

Thanks,

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Hello,

I uploaded pictures of several items tonight.. I still need to upload pictures of the Tank/Stand/Sump/Skimmer/etc.. There is a link below the list of items that goes to a google photos album.

Thanks,

Hi there! Could you please upload photos of the tank, stand. sump and skimmer etc?

Hey how’s it going. I was just curious if this stuff was still available I am interested in the sump mainly.

Status
Not open for further replies.