• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Leaving for the Air Force and the tank can't come and fly with me so....

The tank is for sale. I'm not leaving next week but it is happening and taking it with me just isn't worth it. As much as I love the tank and don't want to get rid of it, it just makes the most sense at this point.
Obviously the livestock has to go first and I would like to sell it all at once but I am willing to split it up.
Best bet would be calls, or texts. If you call, I wont pick up. Leave a message and I will call you back.
856-261-1761

I would be happy with 1,500 for the whole setup. If you would like certain things let me know and make an offer. We will work something out.

Fish
pj cardinal
a pair of clarki
sailfin blenny
male melanurus wrasse

Coral
most is still on the frag side of things in size.
green slimer
red planet
green cap
red cap
tyree war coral
bonsai
favia
various zoas
decent sized frogspawn
acans
tricolor bubble

Equipment
the tank is a deep blue 30 frag tank, 24x24x12, rimless, I have built in a faux back for the equipment to fit. The faux back has rock siliconed to it.
deep blue stand
return is a ehiem 1250A
tunze ATO
mp10wes
ai sol blue with controller (black model)
tunze 9011 skimmer
Dj power strip

Again guys, the corals need to go first. Shoot me a text with an offer if you aren't in a rush and can wait for the livestock to sell.

fatoldsun

NJRC Member
I'm interested in some of the coral - where in South Jersey are you?
stuff I'd be interested in (some, can't afford all)
green slimer
red planet
tyree war coral
bonsai
favia
acans
tricolor bubble
PM me when you have time to work something out

sorry guys, I am located in 08021. all depending what you want and how far, I will be willing to meet up.

Hey guys a lot of stuff has sold already. This is what still remains:
Red planet 25
Slimer 20
Favia 15
Various zoas 5-25
Chalice frag 20

Ai sol w controller and mounting hardware 325
Mp10wes 225
Ehiem 1250 50
Tank & stand 200 will come with DJ power strip and heater

I also have various other stuff associated with having a tank. All kinds of food frozen, dry. Much of the frozen is unused and unopened.
Cell is the best way to contact me. 856-261-1761

Yeah guys I do t go in here all that much. Just give me a ring, or shoot me a text 856-261-1761
So most of the stuff is gone, all I have left is the mp10 Wes, the tank, and the ehiem return.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm interested in the Ehiem. I don't know when I can meet you. Shot me a pm.

Thanks
Bob