• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

***Leaving Jersey (Trenton2NorthCarolina) FIRE SALE - 08016***

Hey Folks,
After many years of living in NJ I'm moving south. I can't deal with the winters anymore and it's time for my kids to stretch their legs and grow up in the burbs. I'm not getting OUT of the hobby. But by the time I move into my Rental house then move out and into my OWN House 1 year would have passed and I don't have the time or energy to keep up with the tanks during this transition. I also don't want to move the tanks and risk my critters. My new house will have a tank room and be in wall with all the bells and whistles.

Disclaimer - I am completely aware of the rules and will attempt to post all the prices. Please forgive me for typos.
Availability -

I am available Monday - Friday after 6PM Eastern. (Trenton & New Brunswick)
I work in New Brunswick for people that want me to bring items Further North.
I rarely go further South than Trenton.
I will take a Video of my Entire System and Each of the items Available. I encourage everyone to watch the video of the tank to see everything working. I will take individual pictures of items and attempt to post them. I will first post a Price for each system intact with everything available. This means you get everything including the inhabitants.

APEX FULL + EB8 - $300

This is a brand new Apex FULL Headunit. It was replaced under warranty with a brand new unit.
It comes with 1 EB8.
It comes with 1 APEX AFS Fish Feeder (Brand New)
There are NO other cables included
There is NO PH Probe
There is NO TEMP Probe
There is NO DISPLAY (use a 50 Dollar Tablet from Micro Center mounted to the wall.)
This is a BAREBONES APEX that you can make complete for under 100bucks. A base Unit including shipping ALONE is 300 dollars. EB8's are almost 130.

Tank #1 - Deep Blue 30 Gallon Frag Tank and Custom Stand. - $225

This Includes -
10 gallon Sump (Standard tank not baffled)
SC60/80A Skimmer
Plumbing (Including upgraded bulkheads)
Coralife 550 - 500gph Pressure Pump (Return Bump)
TEK Elite T5 - Fixture with 2 controllable channels & Hanging Kit.
Condition Disclaimer: The Tank is brand new and unscratched (1 year old). It does have 2 Chipped edges (top Corners-Seams Intact). If you feel like Adding 2 pieces of glass as a corner brace or a top trim piece then you have a great looking display tank. The stained is stained a dark walnut. It is not Poly'ed. You can paint it any color you want after priming. The stand is OAK Ply can can support a mac truck.

Tank #2 - Marine Land 60 Gallon Rimless/Frame less Cube and Cherry Oak Stand. $675
This Includes -
Custom 20 Gallon 3 chamber Cubed Sump with White and Clear Acrylic and built in Sock Holder (This is a 250 dollar sump)
Bubble Magus NAC Skimmer (The real popular cone one. Its brand new..)
55 Lbs of Premium Live Rock Drilled and Aquascaped.
30lbs of Live Sand
2 Tunze Nano's
1 Coralvue ATO Automatic Top Off Unit
Refugium chamber filled with Live Rock Rubble
Refugium Filled with chaeto
Adjustable Skimmer Stand
Multiple Filter Socks
Aqueon Return Pump
All Plumbing
Condition Disclaimer: This tank when cleaned is completely flawless. There are no scratches anywhere and the equipment is around 6 months old.
The stand is strong spacious and only has 1 Hole. This tank was solely the home of a beautiful chevron tang that's already been purchased. The tank does have some saltspray in the sump area as would be expected from bubbles etc.

Tank #3 - Custom Euro braced Glass Cages w/External Overflow Peninsula Tank - $5,500
This Includes -
GlassCages Eurobraced (48 X 30 X 26) w/ External Coast to Coast Overflows
All Plumbing including 2 Maggie Mufflers - Schedule 80 Bulkheads
Custom Stand with 3 removable Sides
Custom Electronics Cabinet with Removable Front
Custom Sump with 3 Chambers and Built In Filter Sock Holders.
WaterBlaster 7000 Return Pump
2 SCA Premium Reactors
1 Bio Pellet Reactor
20 gallon Thinline Undertank ATO Reso for ATO
20 Gallon Quarantine Tank & Stand
4 Tunze 6095 Powerheads
1 SKIMZ SM201 Monster HybridCone Skimmer. (600+ gallons)
1 Custom Skimmer Stand
Multiple Filter Socks
30/40 SPS Colonies1
30 ACAN Colonies
5/6 Zoa Colonies
Multiple Chalice Colonies
2 8" + Clams
Lots of Fish and Wrasses that didn't come cheap.
180 LBs of Premium Purple Live Rock
CoralVue All in One Lumenarc Mini + 12 1w LED's + 2 54W T5's with External Control Box Dimmable Ballasts - w/ 2 Month old Radium 20K's
Oceanic 1/4Hp Chiller (running for the first season since brand new)
+COMPLETE RED SEA COLOR PROGRAM INCLUDING ALL SUPPLEMENTS AND 3/4 GALLONS of Already Mixed Chemicals

***************Delivery*****************
For the right deal I may be able to arrange delivery of this entire system. No Setup just Delivery to your Garage. You would be in charge of assisting with the breakdown of the system and transportation of the live critters. You should do this before hand and you should have something setup to support them while the breakdown happens. I require payment in FULL before the tank leaves the stand. I am responsible for the tank during transport to your home in MY truck. I will assist with unloading and placing the tank back on the stand in its intended place but bear no responsibility past that point. The tank and stand can be lifted by 2 Guys OK... but 4 Guys Preferred. I have Suction Cups Rated at 225lbs EACH.

2 Jebao RW8 Powerheads with Boxes a Few months old and Barely ever used.

I will Start Listing individual items in a Chart Format including their Sold/Not Sold Status.

Nice systems there. If you decide to part with any of the fish separately, particularly the wrasses please let me know. Looking to add a good amount of fish to my system.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to see you go! If you decide to part out I may be interested in the 24" tek fixture. Let me know please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally

Well someone paid me a holding fee of big bucks to not sell anything for a bit so they can come by and cherry pick which is fine becasue I have been driving to and from Charlotte every single weekend. They drove up from Maryland and blew their entire bank acct buying things. I'm left with about 80/90 Pieces of corals. - Every Single Coral in this tank - $2,250

IMG_2765 by Tristian Allicock, on Flickr

IMG_2767 by Tristian Allicock, on Flickr

IMG_2768 by Tristian Allicock, on Flickr

IMG_2769 by Tristian Allicock, on Flickr

IMG_2770 by Tristian Allicock, on Flickr

IMG_2771 by Tristian Allicock, on Flickr

IMG_2773 by Tristian Allicock, on Flickr

Attachments

• IMG_2765 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_2765 (Medium).jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 24

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
How many bulbs on the tek fixture?

*******************************ALL FISH AND CORALS HAVE BEEN SOLD********************************

APEX FULL + EB8 - $300 - SOLD

This is a brand new Apex FULL Headunit. It was replaced under warranty with a brand new unit.
It comes with 1 EB8.
There is NO PH Probe
There is NO TEMP Probe
There is NO DISPLAY (use a 50 Dollar Tablet from Micro Center mounted to the wall.)
This is a BAREBONES APEX that you can make complete for under 100bucks. A base Unit including shipping ALONE is 300 dollars. EB8's are almost 130

Tank #1 - Deep Blue 30 Gallon Frag Tank and Custom Stand. - $225 - SOLD
This Includes -
SC60/80A Skimmer
Condition Disclaimer: The Tank is brand new and unscratched (1 year old). It does have 2 Chipped edges (top Corners-Seams Intact). If you feel like Adding 2 pieces of glass as a corner brace or a top trim piece then you have a great looking display tank. The stained is stained a dark walnut. It is not Poly'ed. You can paint it any color you want after priming. The stand is OAK Ply can can support a mac truck.

Tank #2 - Marine Land 60 Gallon Rimless/Frame less Cube and Cherry Oak Stand. $575
This Includes -
Custom 20 Gallon 3 chamber Cubed Sump with White and Clear Acrylic and built in Sock Holder (This is a 250 dollar sump)
30lbs of Live Sand
2 Tunze Nano's
Adjustable Skimmer Stand
Multiple Filter Socks
Aqueon Return Pump
All Plumbing
Condition Disclaimer: This tank when cleaned is completely flawless. There are no scratches anywhere and the equipment is around 6 months old.
The stand is strong spacious and only has 1 Hole. This tank was solely the home of a beautiful chevron tang that's already been purchased. The tank does have some saltspray in the sump area as would be expected from bubbles etc.

Tank #3 - Custom Euro braced Glass Cages w/External Overflow Peninsula Tank - REDUCED PARTING OUT
This Includes -

GlassCages Eurobraced (48 X 30 X 26) w/ External Coast to Coast Overflows - $800

Custom Sump with 3 Chambers and Built In Filter Sock Holders. - $250

WaterBlaster 7000 Return Pump - $185

2 SCA RLSS Premium Reactors - $85 (EACH) - $160 For both shipped

1 ReefOctopus Bio Pellet Reactor The Medium Sized One - $125

20 gallon Thinline Undertank ATO Reso for ATO - $45

4 Tunze 6095 Powerheads - $190 Each

1 SKIMZ SM201 Monster HybridCone Skimmer. (600+ gallons) - $300

1 Custom Skimmer Stand - $20

CoralVue All in One Lumenarc Mini + 12 1w LED's + 2 54W T5's with External Control Box Dimmable Ballasts - w/ 2 Month old Radium 20K's - $380

Oceanic 1/4Hp Chiller (running for the first season since brand new) - $380

COMPLETE RED SEA COLOR PROGRAM INCLUDING ALL SUPPLEMENTS AND 3/4 GALLONS of Already Mixed Chemicals - $100
- Most chemicals are still more than 75% Full. this was purchased fairly recently and thus has not been used much.

*******************************Update 1***************************************************************ALL FISH AND CORALS HAVE BEEN SOLD********************************

It comes with 1 EB8.
There is NO PH Probe
There is NO TEMP Probe
This is a BAREBONES APEX that you can make complete for under 100bucks. A base Unit including shipping ALONE is 300 dollars. EB8's are almost 130

This Includes -
SC60/80A Skimmer

Tank #2 - Marine Land 60 Gallon Rimless/Frame less Cube and Cherry Oak Stand. $575 - SOLD (Pickup Wedsnesday)
This Includes -
30lbs of Live Sand
2 Tunze Nano's
Adjustable Skimmer Stand
Multiple Filter Socks
Aqueon Return Pump
All Plumbing

Tank #3 - Custom Euro braced Glass Cages w/External Overflow Peninsula Tank - REDUCED PARTING OUT
This Includes -

GlassCages Eurobraced (48 X 30 X 26) w/ External Coast to Coast Overflows - $800

1 ReefOctopus Bio Pellet Reactor The Medium Sized One - $125

CoralVue All in One Lumenarc Mini + 12 1w LED's + 2 54W T5's with External Control Box Dimmable Ballasts - w/ 2 Month old Radium 20K's - $380

COMPLETE RED SEA COLOR PROGRAM INCLUDING ALL SUPPLEMENTS AND 3/4 GALLONS of Already Mixed Chemicals - $100 -
+ All my Fish Food
+ Bottle of Selcon
+ Almost Full Bottle of Acropower
PENDING
- Most chemicals are still more than 75% Full. this was purchased fairly recently and thus has not been used much.

*******************************ALL FISH AND CORALS HAVE BEEN SOLD********************************

It comes with 1 EB8.
There is NO PH Probe
There is NO TEMP Probe

This Includes -
SC60/80A Skimmer

Tank #2 - Marine Land 60 Gallon Rimless/Frame less Cube and Cherry Oak Stand. $575 - SOLD
This Includes -
30lbs of Live Sand
2 Tunze Nano's
Adjustable Skimmer Stand
Multiple Filter Socks
Aqueon Return Pump
All Plumbing

This Includes -

1 ReefOctopus Bio Pellet Reactor The Medium Sized One - $125 - PENDNG

- PENDING

PENDING

CoralVue All in One Lumenarc Mini + 12 1w LED's + 2 54W T5's with External Control Box Dimmable Ballasts - w/ 2 Month old Radium 20K's - $380 - PENDING

COMPLETE RED SEA COLOR PROGRAM INCLUDING ALL SUPPLEMENTS AND 3/4 GALLONS of Already Mixed Chemicals - $100 - PENDING

All that's left is the big tank, sump, 2 reactors and some odds and ends.

In willing to package the big tank and sump with return pump as a set for 1.2 and I'll throw in both reactors and the electrical cabinet.