• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

LED Help!!!!

Is anyone electrical savvy. I took my LED down to clean and now it's not turning on. It gets power, but does not turn on. Please let me know if you can help.

I have two Fathom LED and I used the other lights driver, but still not turn on.

I'm not good with electrical stuff , but if you haven't already then you might want to put a temporary fixture up until you are able to fix the lights. I'm assuming that you have corals, but if you only have fish then no lights should be fine for a little. Putting a temporary fixture up (even if it is not very good) will allow your corals to get light and therefore photosynthesize which is how they are able to eat and stay healthy (without getting into too much specifics).

I was up till late and got half of them to come on... seems to be a ribbon wire issue. Thanks for the reply. At least I am 50% there. :)