• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Led light for red sea max 130d

Jealous of my sweet dance moves!!
626dd83f-aaa8-9c9e.jpg

I'm going to go with the Sol from tb Aquatics next week :).

I am not opposed to individuals selling/giving me corals cheap to get me back on my feet lol.

I just bought a rsm130 and am trying to upgrade it. I would like to upgrade to led's but have no clue how or where to begin. does anyone know of someone in central jersey area who will install leds?

Thanks!!!!

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I just bought a rsm130 and am trying to upgrade it. I would like to upgrade to led's but have no clue how or where to begin. does anyone know of someone in central jersey area who will install leds?

Thanks!!!!

Are you looking to modify the stock hood or use a led fixture?

I aM also looking for an led upgrade for my red sea max 130. I clueless when it comes to lighting so i am hoping someone locally can install lights. Does anyone know of someone?

Thanks!!

That is the stock hood I used and I did not want to cut the wires on the led so I went to home depot and got a $5 timer to plug lights into which is the same as the hood one.. If your anywhere near 08816 you can swing by and take a look to see how it was done...

Thanks for responding. I really like what u did. I want something similar but want someone else to install it. I am really bad with that kind of stuff and want it done correctly. If anyone knows of anyone i would appreciate it.