• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

LED recommendations

I have Reef Breeders Photon 16 on a 16Gal Nuvo. They're great lights and fully programmable to simulate the sun's intensity over the course of a day. The controller broke after a few months and they replaced it right away with no questions. I believe they're located in CT.

I don't think Ocean Revive owns Ever Grow, I believe they just sell them along with their lights.

That is correct

from what i've read, Ocean Revive is a rebranded Evergrow. is there a difference?

The S026 and T247 are completely different fixtures from the evergrow. As I understand it the evergrow is a common fixture that many other company's sell and rebrand often. The S026 and T247 are specifically built for ocean revive to their specs. At least thats how I understood it when I was looking.

ryanpal

NJRC Member
That is correct

The S026 and T247 are completely different fixtures from the evergrow. As I understand it the evergrow is a common fixture that many other company's sell and rebrand often. The S026 and T247 are specifically built for ocean revive to their specs. At least thats how I understood it when I was looking.

i picked up the evergrown IT2080, so in this case im wondering if there's any difference between that and the OR-IT2080 on oceanrevive's site.