• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

LEDZeal Zeus Series

I currently have a 36" Current USA Nova Extreme Pro T5HO (6 bulb) that is old and dusty and making me nervous that it will catch fire at some point. I've been looking into LED's and came across this light while looking for cheaper alternatives that don't look like crap. I really don't know much about LEDs. Still learning about 90 degree vs 120 degree, 2 vs 4 vs 6 channels, and LED configurations. Supposedly the unit is customizable and you just email the guy with what you want. Anyway I am guessing the Zeus 150 is the one that fits my setup. No price listed, but I saw a post on another site that said they got the 150 for $159, wifi controller $65 (not sure if needed), shipping $60 (from China I think). Let me know what you think or if you think there are better alternatives. Thanks

Zeus Series LED aquarium light

I currently have a 36" Current USA Nova Extreme Pro T5HO (6 bulb) that is old and dusty and making me nervous that it will catch fire at some point. I've been looking into LED's and came across this light while looking for cheaper alternatives that don't look like crap. I really don't know much about LEDs. Still learning about 90 degree vs 120 degree, 2 vs 4 vs 6 channels, and LED configurations. Supposedly the unit is customizable and you just email the guy with what you want. Anyway I am guessing the Zeus 150 is the one that fits my setup. No price listed, but I saw a post on another site that said they got the 150 for $159, wifi controller $65 (not sure if needed), shipping $60 (from China I think). Let me know what you think or if you think there are better alternatives. Thanks

I am currently using a the USA Current Marine Pro HO Led light bar the bar it self is 36 inches but is designed for a tank with a max length of 48 inches if I remember right I got it for just around 150 it has a controller that can program 4 different lighting profiles as well as 4 different lighting themes in storm, cloudy day, cloudy moon light.. or a default channel were you can adjust the light to what ever mixture between white and blue mix you like. As far as it goes with coral soft coral seem to do well LPS do alright SPS I haven't had much luck with but I'm not sure if it was the light that was the issue I believe it has 8 different color HO LEDS that blend well and cover 120 degrees

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor

I am locking this thread. Selling items are for NJRC Members (paid) only. Please visit Join Us