• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Liquidating all my stuff - Phase 1- Multiple full tank setups for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Hello all

I am at a point where I need to start cutting down and get out of the hobby. I have been slowly cleaning and getting things ready to move.
I have multiple setups available that are in perfect condition.

Located in Monroe, NJ - 08831

I will start with 75 gallon setups first

Setup 1 - $250 - SOLD
Tank and Black Stand
2 AC 110 filter
300w Jager
LED light
Flipper cleaning magnet
See pics attached for this setup.

Setup 2 - $150 - SOLD
Tank only filter
2 AC 110
300w Jager
LED light
Flipper cleaning magnet

Setup 3 - $150
Tank only
2 AC 110 filter
300w Jager
LED light
Flipper Cleaning mangnet

Setup 4 - $250 - Perfect with UV and canister filter.
Tank only
AC 110 filter
Ehiem 2217
AquaUV - 15w UV
300w heater
Mag Float cleaning magnet

Setup 5 - $250 - Perfect with UV and canister filter
Tank only
AC 110 filter
Ehiem 2217
AquaUV - 15w UV
300w Heater
Cleaning Magnet

I have powerheads - Jeabo PP series. If they are still working they will be included first come first serve free of charge.
Aqua Clear filter come without media. You will need to buy media. If I find some lying around it will be included free of charge.
Ehiem filter come with all media.
Bulbs on the UV have 6 months of use on them.

All tanks had snails in them - copper was never used.

All lights are good for softies and fish only setups. These are really good lights. See the attached video when the fish were in these tanks with lights.

Also have DIY stands that will be available for free - first come first serve.

I am not posting pics for each setup but you get the idea. Things are in perfect shape and ready for a new home.

This is a cash deal only - PM me with questions.

Thanks for looking - stay safe.

Sunny

20200620_182948.jpg

20200620_183006.jpg
20200620_182924.jpg
20200620_182956.jpg

Video of the tanks with fish in them under the lights and same filtration.

Last edited:

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
What is the gallon size?
Are they tempered or non-tempered glass on the side panels? (Marineland or Aqueon)
Where are you located?

Hello all

I am at a point where I need to start cutting down and get out of the hobby. I have been slowly cleaning and getting things ready to move.
I have multiple setups available that are in perfect condition.

Located in Monroe, NJ - 08831

I will start with 75 gallon setups first

Setup 1 - $200
Tank and Black Stand
2 AC 110 filter
300w Jager
LED light
Flipper cleaning magnet
See pics attached for this setup.

Setup 2 - $150
Tank only filter
2 AC 110
300w Jager
LED light
Flipper cleaning magnet

Setup 3 - $150
Tank only
2 AC 110 filter
300w Jager
LED light
Flipper Cleaning mangnet

Setup 4 - $200 - Perfect with UV and canister filter.
Tank only
AC 110 filter
Ehiem 2217
AquaUV - 15w UV
300w heater
Mag Float cleaning magnet

Setup 5 - $200 - Perfect with UV and canister filter
Tank only
AC 110 filter
Ehiem 2217
AquaUV - 15w UV
300w Heater
Cleaning Magnet

I have powerheads - Jeabo PP series. If they are still working they will be included first come first serve free of charge.
Aqua Clear filter come without media. You will need to buy media. If I find some lying around it will be included free of charge.
Ehiem filter come with all media.
Bulbs on the UV have 6 months of use on them.

All tanks had snails in them - copper was never used.

All lights are good for softies and fish only setups. These are really good lights. See the attached video when the fish were in these tanks with lights.

Also have DIY stands that will be available for free - first come first serve.

I am not posting pics for each setup but you get the idea. Things are in perfect shape and ready for a new home.

This is a cash deal only - PM me with questions.

Thanks for looking - stay safe.

Sunny

View attachment 29844

View attachment 29845
View attachment 29846
View attachment 29847

Video of the tanks with fish in them under the lights and same filtration.

I’m sorry I might of missed it in post but do you have a chiller with sensors n all that goes with it

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Love the videos! It’s a shame that someone with such beautiful tanks is leaving the hobby

you should look at Sunny’s build thread. It a beauty!

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
:( Good luck with your sale Sunny....but please tell me you're keeping the 600.

Thanks Paul. First goes the clutter in the basement - then will decide on 600. Not everyone will want that monster.

Yet his signature still has 350g. Update your signature Sunny we did not help you carry it in 2x to not see it recognized.........:D

I have tried that Max but the old website did not let me do it. Will try this new version if it allows me to change the signature like I want it to be.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Sunny,
Good to see you on.
I remember helping you break down that 350 for the 600 replacement, what was that? 4 years back or so?
Hope you'll keep the 600. Break it down, use it as a bathtub, then when you want to get back in, and you will, tank is already there.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Sunny,
Good to see you on.
I remember helping you break down that 350 for the 600 replacement, what was that? 4 years back or so?
Hope you'll keep the 600. Break it down, use it as a bathtub, then when you want to get back in, and you will, tank is already there.

Nah - it was 2018. It will never be a bath tub bud. :)

Here are the pics of the crew - cannot thank them enough.

Sunny's 600 Gallon Build

Sunny

Salted

NJRC Member
@Trio91 thanks for liking my impending divorce :p. My challenge will be to hide this tank from my wife tomorrow, then move the 55g from my sons' room to the family room on sunday after they leave for vacation and then set the 75g up in my sons' room and set it up and start cycling it. It will be a FO predator tank. The panther grouper and huma trigger will be moved to it and go from there.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
@Trio91 thanks for liking my impending divorce :p. My challenge will be to hide this tank from my wife tomorrow, then move the 55g from my sons' room to the family room on sunday after they leave for vacation and then set the 75g up in my sons' room and set it up and start cycling it. It will be a FO predator tank. The panther grouper and huma trigger will be moved to it and go from there.

Pics of the tank

20200626_193747.jpg20200626_193742.jpg
20200626_193758.jpg

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
You definitely should buy it with confidence. You can always ask for forgiveness when you show up to your house with it.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member

Throw some dirt on the outside and scatter a few grass clipping inside. When wife is home, run into house all excited and tell her to come see what you found on the side of the road! Can't believe someone was just dumping this!

Status
Not open for further replies.