• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Live Aquaria.com

anyone have experience ordering from an online retailer? Found this place and unsure. New to saltwater fish. Any guidance would be appreciated .

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Welcome to the club! I haven't personally bought anything from them, but I know a lot who have and always see good reviews for them.

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I think Petco bought them out recently, so things could change...

The only change I have seen is that tax is included when I order.

I love ordering from Live Aquaria. I would recommend signing up for their email list. They sometimes have decent sales. :)

I've ordered fish and clean up crews from them and they do a great job packing and shipping to your home. I don't even bother going to the lfs for fish anymore.

I've bought all of my recent coral from their Diver's Den; of 8 pieces in the last 3 weeks, only my one leather didn't make it. Everything else is thriving, the leather was due to damage during shipping (likely the carrier flipping the box around). They refunded me a week later with credit basically no questions asked after I tried to bring it back to life.

Welcome Michael!

If you happen to be in the Edison/Woodbridge area - I would highly recommend Aquatics Obsessions. Anyways good luck!