• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Live rock

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
got any images of the rock? I am thinking I need more/different ones cause I'm not happy with the scape I currently have.

Sorry Joseph lots of new names to learn and besides I think I've met like 3 Johns on here so your not the only one and as for the rocks they are mostly the larger base rocks so I'll try and take a picture or too so you can see

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Hey please skip over me for the rock. I just order some rocks with a new heater which I needed. I wanted to see what this rock would be like.

braidimusprime, nice meeting you and thanks for the devils hand frag ! I hope the rock works out for you just make sure you give it a good rinse its been curing for at least 3 months
Thanks! same goes to you!! I did just that

much appreciated enjoy the devils hand, once the GSP opens up its going to spread like wildfire

thats my only warning lol