• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

LiveAquaria and Fish ?

Has anyone bought fish from LiveAquaria.com. Just wondering about the experience. Health of fish, shipping etc.

Thanks
Eric

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I buy from them too often, lol. Their fish are great, prices are great and the 14d guarentee is excellent. They've got great customer service and I've hardly ever had to use it. I highly recommend them!

I have bought a bunch of stuff from them and was very happy. I got a sea star a couple of months back from them that was DOA, I called them and they asked me If I wanted a new one at no cost or credit my card, there was no hassle at all.

Tom

I've also had great expereinces with them. I once had an anenome they sent day after the first week. They refunded the money to my card without any problems. Otherwise, their shippments have been perfect.

the only problem I have had with them is the photos they put up for the livestock they sell . sometimes they do not match what you get . I have gotten tricked 2 times buy them . good customer support .

Fish are great, I did loose a lettuce nudi during shipping (hole in bag) but they immediately issued a credit. Careful order supplies through their affiliate foster and smith. 48" bulbs and shipping don't go well. UPS broke three before I got a PC that wasn't completely shattered...