• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Liveaquaria

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Does or has anybody order(ed) from them? they have these purple monti caps that i think would look nice in my system. I have never ordered any type of livestock online before so im a little gun shy

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Does or has anybody order(ed) from them? they have these purple monti caps that i think would look nice in my system. I have never ordered any type of livestock online before so im a little gun shy
Personally never ordered but I have heard of mix reviews when ordering live stock from them; mainly corals.

I have ordered quite a few fish from them. They have phenomenal service. Their fish are always in good health....and if you get one that isn't, you can call them and they will get the file on that specific fish so they can help you figure out what is going on (know this from experience).

I just got an order on Saturday. I got a torch and thick branched Frogspawn from them as well as some cleaner shrimp. Arrived on time, packed well and the corals were huge. One shrimp didn't survive and they took all of two minutes to give me a refund. Great operation. I'm also looking at those same Monti caps :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

LA serves as Petco's online live aquatics division. The fish in their stores come from LA. Other LFSs use LA as their supplier as well.

The difference is, when you buy in-store and the livestock dies, you're out of luck.

However, if you order that same livestock from LA, you get a guarantee. Go figure. Personally, I prefer not to flush my money down the drain.

Sent from my shoe phone using Tapatalk while in The Cone of Silence