• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Livestock sale, sadly I’m done for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
well, between my work hours and another kid on the way, I just can’t keep up anymore. Livestock first. I’d like to get everything unloaded in one shot, but if you see something you want, let me know. Looking for 700 for all the fish and corals, you can take any inverts, nems, and live rock as well. The coral alone cost me over 1000, plus about 3-400 worth of fish.

In Winslow township

000F78F4-5A02-42F0-85A9-012CE8C4A21D.jpeg 8224809E-0746-4C4F-8B5D-9FA0A4046D60.jpeg D4CD8D6C-8FC3-4016-83E7-F04F5BFB743E.jpeg D4CD8D6C-8FC3-4016-83E7-F04F5BFB743E.jpeg

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Dude! Sorry to hear.
Had the same problem and my 65 and 90 had to go.

BUT, a 25g IM shallow reef, with softies, a small few non-demanding SPS, and a couple of fish, takes me about 15 minutes a week for full maintenance, no dosing, no computer, no testing... just a 2.5g water and filter floss change.
It has a heater, uses its internal returns as powerheads, has a small Ghost skimmer and upgraded media baskets that hold floss and a few blocks of Marinepure.
Everything is doing great. Zoas, Plays, Clowns, Wrasse, inverts, even the 3 pieces of SPS I have, its almost like a... I don't know... like a small reef tank with no effort or worry.
I'll never go back to big tanks. These small ones are way easy. PLUS! They're more fun to look at, you can see a LOT more going on if you're chillin and watchin.
Just a thought.

If you're determined to get out, I'd be interested in the 3 encrustings you have on the black plastic.
They would look great on the back wall of a IM 25g shallow reef and require little additional maintenance (hint hint, nod nod, say no more).

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Dude! Sorry to hear.
Had the same problem and my 65 and 90 had to go.

BUT, a 25g IM shallow reef, with softies, a small few non-demanding SPS, and a couple of fish, takes me about 15 minutes a week for full maintenance, no dosing, no computer, no testing... just a 2.5g water and filter floss change.
It has a heater, uses its internal returns as powerheads, has a small Ghost skimmer and upgraded media baskets that hold floss and a few blocks of Marinepure.
Everything is doing great. Zoas, Plays, Clowns, Wrasse, inverts, even the 3 pieces of SPS I have, its almost like a... I don't know... like a small reef tank with no effort or worry.
I'll never go back to big tanks. These small ones are way easy. PLUS! They're more fun to look at, you can see a LOT more going on if you're chillin and watchin.
Just a thought.

If you're determined to get out, I'd be interested in the 3 encrustings you have on the black plastic.
They would look great on the back wall of a IM 25g shallow reef and require little additional maintenance (hint hint, nod nod, say no more).

All yours if you want them, just pm me, I’ll keep it nice and cheap for you. I’m turning it into a planted freshwater for now, just about no upkeep for it, I’ve done plenty of them. I might come back down the road when things calm down.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
@art13 sad to see you leave but I totally understand. I got out for like a month or so then jump back in with my 36. I have even thought about breaking the 36 down cause it becoming a pain on the upkeep and I just don't have time but I just have not pulled the trigger yet. If I had room and the funds I would be all over your stock but like I said my 36 is a pain right now and my funds are limited (just as space) so I am just going to focus on what I have currently. Good luck with the new kid

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
heres a list of what I can think of offhand

4 rainbow bubble tips, 3 different kinds of hammers, 3 different frogspawns, a yellow torch, rainbow torch, a large red Goni, an orange meat coral with some other colors in it, elegance coral, trachy, a large bicolor possibly a frogspawn with about 10 heads, a squally clam that’s blue, a chalice or two, a couple acans, possibly a couple I’m forgetting plus some random sps, blue, kole and sail fin tangs, a female mandarin, lamarks angel, chalk bass, melanarus wrasse, black clown, cardinal, fire fish, and whatever inverts in there, some snails, two pencil urchins, a nem crab, two cleaner shrimp

Hope to see you coming back, congrats and good luck to you and your family with the coming baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.