• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Look what I have in my QT ..

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
So all my tangs are back in the display.

Here is a video of them back in display :-

[video=youtube;81VEYnn21D8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81VEYnn21D8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

While I am keeping my fingers crossed for them, here is what I have in my QT tanks now for the next round :-

Eight Line Flasher
DSC_0327.jpg

Chaoti Wrasse
DSC_0323.jpg

A psychedelic wrasse harem.
DSC_0324.jpg

DSC_0321.jpg

The Male. It is one beautiful fish..
DSC_0319.jpg

Sunny

Monroe the tank looks awesome with all those tangs... and the fish you have in the qt are cool ... especially the psychedelic wrasse.. good luck wit the transfer when it's time...

howze01

NJRC Member
Just wow Sunny!!!! I wish you better luck with that Chaoti than I had. Did you get it over on MR? I never even got to see mine. It hit the sand in the QT and was never seen again until I found him dead. That may be the best group of Wrasses I've seen!!

wait wait is there a competition here? i guess that last pic is the MALE! Do i get a frag? ;):) oh wait this is the wrong thread...dang it!!!!!

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
definetly a fish addict

LOL - What can I say :)

wait wait is there a competition here? i guess that last pic is the MALE! Do i get a frag? ;):) oh wait this is the wrong thread...dang it!!!!!

Very Funny Phil. Please come over for your frag..

Just wow Sunny!!!! I wish you better luck with that Chaoti than I had. Did you get it over on MR? I never even got to see mine. It hit the sand in the QT and was never seen again until I found him dead. That may be the best group of Wrasses I've seen!!

Thanks Jon. So far he is eating mysis and pellets. I am feeding twice a day.
Yes they are very difficult to keep.

Looking really nice ,great job.

Thanks Paul.

Really really nice!

Thank you Sandy.

Thanks Guys. I will check my schedule and see if I can arrange one. However, we can always have a mini meeting if some folks want to come by and talk reef ;)

Rayn, Sunny, & I spent a solid hour just talking reefs when we went to pickup some monti frags. his tank is gorgeous in person & his QT is the DT I really want so I was just staring lol.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
TWO week update :-

One of the female psyhead found the only 2 X 2 inch opening in the QT tank and went floor surfing :(.

Other than that, all the fish are doing fine and eating well :)