• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for a 10g tank, preferably an AIO

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
My daughter's tank has a leak, and need something to swap it with. Let me know what's out there. Maybe a fluval spec tank or an inovative marine.

Let me know

I have a bunch of 10g, 20g, 29g tanks. I also have a 29g all in one with upgraded lights to grow sps.
let me know if your interested.

I
My daughter's tank has a leak, and need something to swap it with. Let me know what's out there. Maybe a fluval spec tank or an inovative marine.

Let me know
ive got an extra 10gal tank,, it’s nothing special just a Walmart tank, but I have everything for it, hob filter, pebbles, plants , filter cartridges the whole 9 yards
Like I said it’s not fancy but had 6 seahorses in it for over a year and never had a problem
Your daughter is more than welcome to it No charge she can have it.
Let me know

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Not sure of want same size or smaller but here is a Fluval Spec 5g on FBM

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Marcus,
I do have a 20 long and/or a 29 if it helps (standard tanks).
I will let either go for a tap dance while playing a kazoo, which is probably much more complex than it sounds, and I'm sure it would sound terrible.

I have a standard 10 you can have, I know others offered as well but now you have plenty of back up options lol

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Marcus,
I do have a 20 long and/or a 29 if it helps (standard tanks).
I will let either go for a tap dance while playing a kazoo, which is probably much more complex than it sounds, and I'm sure it would sound terrible.

You never know. Marcus might a member of the Kazoo FaceBook group. Won't discuss the dancing part....