• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for a 120 R/R tank only

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I bought a used complete 120 gallon tank, stand, canopy and tons of equipment this weekend to setup another system. By the time I got home from only an hour drive, We were unloading the tank and noticed a crack down the back. It wasn't cracked when we loaded it. Not sure if it cracked from heat to cold to heat or what, but I need a 48X24X24 tank. I would buy a new one, but wife said I just spent too much money on all new rock, tank, controllers, lighting, skimmer,etc..etc..and would have to wait another few weeks.

I bought a used complete 120 gallon tank, stand, canopy and tons of equipment this weekend to setup another system. By the time I got home from only an hour drive, We were unloading the tank and noticed a crack down the back. It wasn't cracked when we loaded it. Not sure if it cracked from heat to cold to heat or what, but I need a 48X24X24 tank. I would buy a new one, but wife said I just spent too much money on all new rock, tank, controllers, lighting, skimmer,etc..etc..and would have to wait another few weeks.
That sucks I will keep a eye out for you

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks guys.
I thought about that Paul. Wife said she rather wait to find one or get the new one.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Ouch! Did you call AO, I believe they were having a special on tanks.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Mike, I should be around on Friday....all day. Supply a time and place and I'll help with loading and unloading.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Darn it, I was looking for an excuse to get out of the house!

So your daughter can lift a 120? So I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. I'm surmising she'll crawl under the tank and carry it into the house by herself! :grin:

Mike, I'm available!

Last edited:

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
Darn it, I was looking for an excuse to get out of the house!
So your daughter can lift a 120? So I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. I surmising she'll crawl under the tank and carry it into the house by herself! :grin:
Mike, I'm available!

LMAO. Good summary.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks for all the offers. My daughter and I have it all setup.20160229_170426.jpg 20160229_170426.jpg 20160229_170405.jpg

And some pics of my recovering 150 gallon.

Attachments

• 20160229_172247.jpg
    20160229_172247.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 20160229_172257.jpg
    20160229_172257.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 15