• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for a 75 to 90 Gallon tank with stand

Hey everyone sorry I have not been around in awhile been busy with family matter and work. I am thinking of redoing my tank and replacing the BOW front because it is just not for me anymore its a great tank but id prefer something alittle shorter and wider.
If any one has or knows of a tank and stand available or for sale please let me know.
Preferably 75 to 90 gallons but maybe 100 lol
Preferably reef ready but If not it needs to be atleast drillable.
and preferably with a stand that is ment to store a sump.

Hey everyone sorry I have not been around in awhile been busy with family matter and work. I am thinking of redoing my tank and replacing the BOW front because it is just not for me anymore its a great tank but id prefer something alittle shorter and wider.
If any one has or knows of a tank and stand available or for sale please let me know.
Preferably 75 to 90 gallons but maybe 100 lol
Preferably reef ready but If not it needs to be atleast drillable.
and preferably with a stand that is ment to store a sump.
I have a 75 gallon with stand if you are interested. You can call me at 908-963-5481
-Jared