• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for a few things

Hey guys tanks progressing well I solved the issues I was having with the water chemistry, finally got the new lights up on the tank they are looking ok p retry awesome.
Any ways now it's time for some finishing touches and few small additions to the equipment
I am looking for some small pieces of live rock a few pounds nothing crazy.. Or if anyone has some extra marine pure blocks that would be great for my sump
Secondly during the move I lost two power heads one of the controller shorted out, and the other just went,from old age. I am currently running with one power head but its not a very good one. If any one has a power head or wave pump or something similar that will be good to help circulate my 90,gallon please drop me a line.
Lastly an auto top off
Any ways before I went out and shopped for these items I figured I'd ask around,here to see if anyone was selling,or getting rid of any of the above. If you are please let me,know