• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for a standard 30 gal aquarium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a 55 gallon and a smaller tank that has to be around 30 gallons in the attic of the house I just bought, I can get u exact dimensions tomorrow for you. Also I'm right down the road from you in readington. A couple frags and its yours

I've got a 55 gallon and a smaller tank that has to be around 30 gallons in the attic of the house I just bought, I can get u exact dimensions tomorrow for you. Also I'm right down the road from you in readington. A couple frags and its yours

That would be great. Let me know the dimensions so I can see if it will work @36x12x16 (rough not exact).

I've got one you can have. It's the dimensions you listed. It's not pretty, so would need some cleaning up, but I know it holds water well. I'm in Phillipsburg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup those are the dimensions ,so I have a 30 and a 55 gallon. 30 gallon has wood trim 55 is black trim

Great meeting you also ,nice knowing someone in the area with similar interests. Thanks for your generosity also

Status
Not open for further replies.