• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for a used/cheap playhouse... if you see/have one please think of me :)

Aliya (3) had a really old/held together with wood screws plastic playhouse in MI... it was a mess so we left it. She seemed to have forgotten until this past weekend she saw the "new" used one my friend got a garage sale for only $25. Now she won't stop asking for one, new ones are insanely expensive and I never luck out and see garage sales with cheap ones.

If anyone has one for sale not to far from Port Monmouth/Middletown or sees one please let me know. I've been checking ebay but they are all to $$ or far.

Thanks!

Check Craigs list and freecycle.org.
There is usually tons of kid stuff on free cycle. But you have to give something away for free before you can get something.

Re: Looking for a used/cheap playhouse... if you see/have one please think of me

Sounds like a good excuse to clean out the basement/garage/attic LOL

Thanks for the tip!

Every year our development has a huge garage sale and there is always people selling them cheap, my nextdoor neighbor got a playhouse, castle and log cabin all for under $100. It runs memorial day weekend, but I would suggest getting here early. I know there will be people selling them. ;D it is a 20 min ride from port Monmouth.

Re: Looking for a used/cheap playhouse... if you see/have one please think of me

there's a townwide garage sale in belmar today (may 19th)... might wanna look there.

Don't know if your still looking for them, both my neighbors are selling them at the garage sale today, I see at least 3 just on my block alone.