• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for a vehicle perhaps you can help

Hey guys if anyone happens to know some one who is looking to sell or get rid of a vehicle that's 1 cheap 2 reliable 3 good on gas please let me know. I recently required a new job that requires a bit more commuting then my old job and my. Current chariot is a V8 gas guzzling global warming monster truck that can pass anything but a gas station and is currently in need of repairs I can't really afford that also hamper it's 1/4 mile to gallon fuel efficiency.
My budget is under 2000 more towards the lower end of that spectrum, my only requirements are fuel efficiency so cylinder, reliability good tires good engine no major repairs needed or expected
Please if anyone is familiar with someone selling a vehicle or know of a vehicle for sale that matchs that please let me know

Try cars.com. You can search cars within a chosen radius by year, make, model features and price. You never know, if you search far enough from your location you might luck out.

Also, you might want to contact a salvage yard that deals in salvage titles. They get local vehicles totalled by insurance companies due to the cost of repairs being more than current book value. Some have limited cosmetic damage. Talk to your local mechanic, towing service, AAA repair, etc. Maybe, they might come across a cheapo deal. Good luck! :)

Sent from my shoephone while inside the cone of silence using Tapatalk