• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for few things to finish the 72 gal bow

Hey guys awhile back I posted a request for equipment I was looking to buy a few of you responded but at the time my financial situation wasn't stable. Finally able to set aside some funds for the tank here's what I still need.
1. A sump preferably chambered
2. A return pump (700 gallon per hour)
3. A protein skimmer big enough for a 75 gallon tank or better

Any one that has any of the above they are looking to get rid of for a readonable price please let me know. If you were one of the people who originally responded to me a little while back please send me a message reminding me
Thanks guys

Hey guys awhile back I posted a request for equipment I was looking to buy a few of you responded but at the time my financial situation wasn't stable. Finally able to set aside some funds for the tank here's what I still need.
1. A sump preferably chambered
2. A return pump (700 gallon per hour)
3. A protein skimmer big enough for a 75 gallon tank or better

Any one that has any of the above they are looking to get rid of for a readonable price please let me know. If you were one of the people who originally responded to me a little while back please send me a message reminding me
Thanks guys
Hey jeremy i have some extras kaying around

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk