• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for fish please

Hello,

My friend Joe recommended you guys and I was wondering before I make the trip from North Jersey if you had some things in stock.

Do you have small tank raised hippo tangs/yellow tangs? If so what are the prices?

Also looking for 2 x female & 1 x male Lyretail Anthias.

Thanks!

- Brandon

Chris ACC

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
We have both, Hippos are about 2" and on sale this weekend only for $39.99. Lyretail anthias are $49.99 before any discounts.

I only have a 20 gallon QT setup, which I dont think is big enough for a 2" hippo :(. Dang it.

If your getting him from a store he is probably in a 10 gallon tank right now so a 20 gallon QT is actually fine for a few weeks.till you get them in your display..

I have always used a 24 G AP for my qt I had two tangs at that size they are fine...I think they are in about a 20G tank at ACC.

I just built a stand for a 55g tank and am going to pick one up from petco tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk