• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for help cutting acrylic

horseplay

NJRC Member
Looking for someone to help with cutting some acrylic sheets and drill some holes, for sump covers etc. the sheets are 1/4” thick. I even bought the 10” special saw blade but my $99 table saw was not up to task nor was my wood working skills. I don’t not have much to offer for trade but will gladly pay for the work done. Thanks in advance.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Joe,
I’ve got a table saw and chop saw with blades that should do well, i cut my previous sump sections with them pretty accurately. If you want to stop by at some point we can give it a go.
M

horseplay

NJRC Member
Joe,
I’ve got a table saw and chop saw with blades that should do well, i cut my previous sump sections with them pretty accurately. If you want to stop by at some point we can give it a go.
M

Mark - let me know what time is good for you and what beer you like :)

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Joe, I'm good this weekend, Sat between 10:30 and noon or any time Sunday morning.
Whatever's best for you.