• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for small tall tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a friend at work who is looking for a 10-25G tall type tank.
Monmouth County or NYC/Brooklyn
Thanks,
James

I’ll be breaking down my 10, with 10 sump as soon as my new tank finishes cycling. It still has life stock at the moment. It has tons of Live coralline. I can keep the sand bed and coralline alive if it suits you. I am in Bergen county, not too far from nyc. There will be no live rock though. I can let the tank, stand and sump go if your interested. Some additional equipment as well. The overflow box has been clamed by a friend already.

Hello all,
Just a little more information. It is for a fresh water tank. For sure the 30G is too big, it is replacing a 15 gallon column sort of tank. Will let you know about the 10 as she was looking for a tall tank with a smaller footprint.
Tried to explain that longer shorter is better but city living is the problem.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all,
Just a little more information. It is for a fresh water tank. For sure the 30G is too big, it is replacing a 15 gallon column sort of tank. Will let you know about the 10 as she was looking for a tall tank with a smaller footprint.
Tried to explain that longer shorter is better but city living is the problem.
if she changes her mind, I have a 29H tank for free. Just needs to be cleaned

Status
Not open for further replies.