• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for springer damsel

DYIguy

NJRC Member
You can have more than one Springer in a tank, but should be added at the same time- I tried to add a second one after a few months and it did not go nicely :)

Stephen8169301

NJRC Member
So I got the guy to sell me that fish in the frag tank but because the tanks super big 200+ gallons with only two fish in it two different damsels it went right under frag rack I’m going back Wednesday when it’s less busy lol 11.99 for it and looks healthy and not beat up

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Anyone local looking for a Springer. I have an open order with Saltwaterfish and can add one/some by tomorrow- pickup in Chester NJ on Wednesday- price is $20 each

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Are you in NJ?
Most I've ever paid for shipping from them is $25.00. They have their warehouse sale tomorrow might be other stuff you could add
Do you ship overnight? or ground? I am in Bridgewater, not that far from them and got this info for shipping. The $20 wouldn't be bad, because to get into the city would probably cost me more to drive in. But the $37. I will wait for a local store to get the fish in.
  • FedEx (Ground Home Delivery)$20.88
  • FedEx (Priority Overnight)$36.86