• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for suggestions

Hey guys you might remember I had those rainbow nems up for sale. Well I had them in a basket at the top of my display but unfortunately all 3 escaped while i was waiting to set pick up dates. Now they are back and well dug into the rocks again ... exactly what I didnt want to happen.

I tried a few things to safely get them free but no luck.
The first was an ice cube next to the foot which works well in easy to get to places not so well in tight rock work. The other methode was to remove the rock and hang the anemone upside down above a bucket with just enough water to touch the top of the anemone but not the base hoeing it would let go and drop in.. hiw ever it didnt.
In the process of moving the rock work an well dug in bigger anemone was footed on to seperate rocks when the rock moved I'm pretty sure I may have injured part of its foot so I left it be hoeing it will recover.

Right now I'm letting the tank settle to assess the damage to that big nem but I'm open to suggesting if you have them about getting them off the rock easy with out harm