• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking To Buy

Hey everyone, hope you’re all doing well! I have a good amount of space open in the nano reef and I’m looking to buy some soft corals near 07950. Please let me know if you’re interested in helping me out!

Wilson416

NJRC Member
Hey everyone, hope you’re all doing well! I have a good amount of space open in the nano reef and I’m looking to buy some soft corals near 07950. Please let me know if you’re interested in helping me out!
I have Devils hand and green cabbage u can have for free located in Roselle NJ 07203 text me at +1 (908) 400-2604

radiata

NJRC Member
I have some Cabbage Leather you can have a chunk of. (Free!) It has a nice pink rim and is attached to some rock. I'm in Livingston (07039), and you'll have to pick it up.

PM me with any interest...

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Hey neighbor, I'm in Chester- I have all the GSP sheets you want for wallpaper or for a rock- I also have lemon tip clove polyps-I may be able to cut a chunk of a dozen or so- down the road i should have a small yuma you can have- I aslo have kenya tree

Thank you so much. I am definitely interested! Please message me when you have some free time! I love mushrooms so I can definitely wait :)