• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking to re home

Hi all I am looking to re home a pair of ocellaris clownfish along with a diamond sand sifting Goby. Also have some clean up crew such several hermit crabs and a few snails. I want them to go to a good home. Someone with more knowledge and more time to give than I have. Please reach out to me if your interested. Thank you in advance.
Krystle06BD930B-C766-41C2-9282-D5B65C5F8B3C.jpeg8CCB4FEC-BCA2-4B4A-826A-0FD1DD8930AE.jpeg06E0EA6F-8FF2-4FE6-A7DB-7765043D26D4.jpeg

Attachments

• 9E507565-E606-4C82-8B18-D3FED30C73C8.jpeg
    9E507565-E606-4C82-8B18-D3FED30C73C8.jpeg
    243.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I am interested in the diamond goby and clean up crew
Snails and crabs/

where are you located ?

Salted

NJRC Member
pending pick up. now I got the clowns for Amado's nem and more :) Thanks!
Did you ever get these? The pessimist in me is wondering if the was a scam as this is the second person to join just to post free fish in the past several days. See Magnum in general discussion. Rather we be safe than sorry here, meet strangers in a public place or take someone with you if you have to go to a house.

Last edited:

horseplay

NJRC Member
Did you ever get these? The pessimist in me is wondering if the was a scam as this is the second person to join just to post free fish in the past several days. See Magnum in general discussion. Rather we be safe than sorry here, meet strangers in a public place or take someone with you if you have to go to a house.
Thanks! Yes I did get them. And Krystle is a really nice person too. Agreed we should all be careful before walking into someone's house.